By Royal A. Brown III
Yes—for every single soldier, sailor, airman or Marine nondeployable and excused by DOD, someone who deploys has to pick up their MOS critical tasks—apparently this inescapable task alludes the woke DOD.
Completely erodes every concept of principles of winning wars.
Confidential Biden DOD memo reveals “transgender” service members can skip deployments and receive indefinite physical fitness/standards waivers
The Dossier is publishing the Pentagon memo for public consumption.
The Dossier has acquired a new Department of Defense (DOD) memo that goes into great detail on the topic of “care of service members who identify as transgender.”
The document, which is not classified but has long remained unavailable to Americans, is being published here for the first time for public consumption.
The 34 page memo details the enormous perks granted to service members who identify as transgender.
At the beginning of his tenure, President Biden ended President Trump’s ban on people who identify as transgender serving in the military. Since then, the Biden Administration has granted more and more benefits to this cohort, leading to dudes like this being celebrated by the Defense Department.
Anyway, here’s some of the “highlights” found within the document:
- Taxpayer funded “care” for transgender service members includes:
- speech/voice therapy
- cross-sex hormones,
- laser hair removal,
- voice feminization surgery,
- body contouring,
- breast/chest surgery (“upper surgery”)
- genital mutilation surgery (“lower surgery”).
- Psychological counseling
- Service members who identify as transgender may receive a waiver for grooming and uniform standards.
- Service members who identify as transgender may receive an indefinite waiver for physical fitness standards. This waiver often becomes a de facto permanent situation, and the transgender identifying service member just has to renew the exemption request every six months.
- Service members who identify as transgender will be considered “non-deployable” for up to 300 days while taking hormones for their “transition” period. Again, given that these hormones are often required for life, this may render the transgender identifying service member as permanently unable to deploy.
©2023. Royal A. Brown III. All rights reserved.
This article is courtesy of DrRichSwier.com, an online community of citizen journalists, academics, subject matter experts, and activists to express the principles of limited government and personal liberty to the public, to policy makers, and to political activists. Please visit DrRichSwier.com for more great content.