The following selection taken from the Council on American-Islamic Relation’s 2021 promotional literature illustrates why Florida Family Association vigorously counters the organization’s Islamist crusade.
The Council on American-Islamic Relation’s December 22, 2020 news release states the following:
CAIR welcomes the incoming Biden-Harris administration’s pledge to end the Muslim Ban on day one, include Muslims at every level of his administration and address issues of racial and religious discrimination. CAIR plans to join other American Muslim leaders and organizations in ensuring that the new administration fulfills these promises.
In addition to these pledges, CAIR is calling on the new administration to implement — in its first 100 days — a progressive civil rights agenda that starts with the repeal of the Muslim Ban and then pushes forward to authorize and begin the process of carrying out the following civil rights reforms:
ENDING NATIONAL SECURITY OVERREACH
1. Fundamentally reform the federal government’s unconstitutional Terrorist Screening Database (TSDB), commonly referred to as the “terrorism watchlist.”
2. Dismantle the TSA’s secretive Quiet Skies passenger tracking program, its international counterpart Silent Partner and other rules-based lists, that operate without Congressional oversight to single out law-abiding Muslim travelers for official harassment and extrajudicial consequences without due process.
3. Oppose and defund the U.S. Department of
Homeland Security’s (“DHS”) 2020 “Targeted Violence and Terrorism Prevention” (“TVTP”) grant program, the successor of DHS’s previous Countering Violent Extremism (“CVE”) grant program.
4. End the FBI’s use of informants to spy on American Muslim communities.
5. Reject any new domestic terrorism statutes.
6. Close the U.S. military prison at Guantanamo Bay, Cuba and ensure those detainees already cleared for release are repatriated, and those that remain in U.S. custody are provided due process and a day in court.
ENDING BIGOTED & DISCRIMINATORY IMMIGRATION POLICIES
7. Fulfill commitment to revoke the Muslim and Africa travel ban executive orders and related proclamations on day-one in office.
8. Work with Congress to adopt the NO BAN Act.
9. Repair the damage done by the Trump administration to the U.S. immigration system by reversing restrictions on the ability to travel and immigrate to the United States.
10. Work with Congress to repeal the Visa Waiver Program (VWP) Improvement and Terrorist Travel Prevention Act of 2015, re-evaluate all countries currently designated by the federal government under the VWP, and end all other discriminatory anti-Muslim “extreme vetting programs.”
11. Restore and enhance protections for asylum seekers and refugees, halt the detention of asylum seekers and other abusive practices, invest in refugee resettlement programs, and invest in humane alternatives to detention of asylum seekers and refugees.
CAIR’s 2021 agenda clearly threatens our national security and the Judeo-Christian liberties that millions of Americans cherish.
Florida Family Association will continue to counter CAIR’s Islamist crusade.
We hope that you will help Florida Family Association to be strong in countering CAIR by making a confidential donation. To make your donation by credit card, debit card, checking account or Zelle please click here or mail your gift to Florida Family Association (FFA), PO Box 46547, Tampa, FL 33646-0105.
©Florida Family Association. All rights reserved.