By Pamela Geller
Watch it live.
RELATED ARTICLE: OSHA Suspends Implementation of Biden’s Vaccine Mandate
We just banned public AND private vaccine passports!
— Representative Mike Loychik (@MikeLoychik) November 18, 2021
Live from Brandon, FL: Gov. DeSantis Protects Employees and Families from COVID Mandates.https://t.co/5oWS4MJvNS
— Ron DeSantis (@GovRonDeSantis) November 18, 2021
BRANDON, Fla. — Gov. Ron DeSantis signed four bills Thursday meant to hobble coronavirus vaccine mandates in Florida.
[ … ]
The laws state the following:
– Private Employer COVID-19 vaccine mandates are prohibited
- Employees can choose from numerous exemptions, including but not limited to, health or religious concerns; pregnancy or anticipated future pregnancy; and past recovery from COVID-19.
- Employees can choose to opt for periodic testing or PPE as an exemption.
- Employers must cover the costs of testing and PPE exemptions for employees.
– Employers who violate these employee health protections will be fined
- Small businesses (99 employees or less) will face $10,000 per employee violation.
- Medium and big businesses will face $50,000 per employee violation.
– Government entities may not require COVID-19 vaccinations of anyone, including employees
– Educational institutions may not require students to be COVID-19 vaccinated
– School districts may not have school face mask policies
– School districts may not quarantine healthy students
– Students and parents may sue violating school districts and recover costs and attorney’s fees
EDITORS NOTE: This Geller Report column is republished with permission. ©All rights reserved.
Quick note: Tech giants are shutting us down. You know this. Twitter, LinkedIn, Google Adsense, Pinterest permanently banned us. Facebook, Google search et al have shadow-banned, suspended and deleted us from your news feeds. They are disappearing us. But we are here. We will not waver. We will not tire. We will not falter, and we will not fail. Freedom will prevail.
Subscribe to Geller Report newsletter here — it’s free and it’s critical NOW when informed decision making and opinion is essential to America’s survival. Share our posts on your social channels and with your email contacts. Fight the great fight.
Remember, YOU make the work possible. If you can, please contribute to Geller Report.
This article is courtesy of DrRichSwier.com, an online community of citizen journalists, academics, subject matter experts, and activists to express the principles of limited government and personal liberty to the public, to policy makers, and to political activists. Please visit DrRichSwier.com for more great content.